Canon C500 Repair
We have Canon factory trained technicians in our repair facility to repair your Canon C500 camera and we have the most Common Replacement parts in stock. We specialize in this model camera and our Technicians are experts in this particular model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your
Canon C500 Repair camera you can call and speak to a Canon camera repair technician. Toll free 1.800.503.5529
CLICK HERE For Free Estimate Request
- Free return shipping
- Free repair estimate
- Six Months Unlimited parts and labor warranty
- Fast turnaround – in most cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
CLICK HERE For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing, which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning, and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 300 – 500 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). We will inspect and replace, as necessary, parts such as:
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- LCD display is broken.No image on LCD screen : Due to bad FLEX Cable Between LCD and main board.
- Zoom problems, does not focus at all, zooming on its own.
- No video or audio on playback mode.
- 3CMOS sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
- No audio.The camcorder does not record sound. XLR Input problem.
- The camcorder does not read the memory card, memory card slot broken.
- Black image on recording mood : Due to bad CCD sensor or lens issue
- Image vibrating on recording mood : Due to a Bad image stabilizer unit or focus unit.
- Water Damaged
- Back or soft focus problem
- Mic or any input issue
- HDMI Port problem
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 1000 (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items.